Sunday, March 20, 2005

You people are color blind!

I couldn't get anyone to accept my green pants as sufficient hueing on St. Pat's Day; supposedly they're "faded and khaki-looking." C'mon! I'm from the Seinfeld 90s; my clothes aren't allowed to scream!

Ah, Sunday and the weather is beautiful; I'm procrastinating work a little bit ... just got back from a run. I've decided that the week has come for my annual ritual: changing the "it's cold and I don't want to do a thing except maybe smoke" paradigm for "damn, I'm out of shape and the days are getting balmier."

Friday I got accepted at Penn which was good to hear ... will get a financial offer soon. In a couple of weeks I'll head out to Santa Cruz again for a day to see if that changes my mind. Unfortuneately I was "wait-listed" at NYU, which I'll take as a rejection. As far as Georgetown ... I haven't heard a thing from them ... strange.

I went back to the urologist, who thinks I have some wierd condition where my prostate squeezes my bladder. I think we can safely tag that development with the "random" label. I got some funny little pills that relax muscles here-and-there.

Yesterday I finally caught up with Ana María (chilean ex) who I hadn't actually *spoken* with in a couple of years. Was cool to just chat and have the past behind us somewhat.

No comments: