Mom, Annabeth & Wilson are in town for "La Señorita de Tacna" tonight and tommorrow night, w/ Mom & Annabeth leaving tommorrow morning. Hopefully we can let "it" all "hang" out after the show tonight.
Wilson, Carrie and I might wander over to check out the Beer Bike in the morning (This is my year to see a few of the Rice traditions before I leave ... the Night of Decadence, or N.O.D., was torturous; "Look! No better not look! Have to look! Looking a bad idea! Look anyway!") Sunday morning at the crack of dawn I go to California to spend the day with Stephan and then maybe that night hook up with and old friend from high school who I haven't seen in 7 or 8 years (Mike Kass).
I'm thinking that sometime in early May I have to get completely smashed, because I just haven't done it in a while. Being tipsy after work is this sort of wishy-washy neither-here-nor-there state that I don't really think works well. I should abstain entirely and then party like gangbusters ... let the dam break.
Friday, April 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment